To benefit from promotional prices, please contact us directly.
The Gilles Vigneault room offers a double and a single bed, a private bathroom and an impressive view of the river and the garden. The decor of the room is inspired by this great Quebec songwriter from the North Shore. In shades of blue, red, and sand, filled with objects and furniture that reflect our past, the space invites you to serenity and reflection. Table, chest of drawers, large ceramic shower, hair dryer, etc... Everything is in place for an enjoyable stay.
- One double and one single bed with superior quality sheets and bed cover.
- Private bathroom with shower, hairdryer, and high quality towels
- WI-FI access
- Air conditioning (on request)
- Chest of drawers and wardrobe to hang clothes
- Access to the common kitchen; possibility to have meals on the terrasse
- Coffee, tea, herbal tea available at all times
- Excellent three course breakfast, sweet or savoury, depending on your preference
- Access to the living room and game room
- Musical instruments available
- Outdoor fireplace for summer evenings
- Arrival between 3pm and 6pm, unless otherwise agreed upon. Room will be made available for rental to others after that hour.
- Rebate applicable on stays of two nights and more (except for the week-end of « La Fête du Vieux Marché”, Festi-Trad et Chant de Vieilles)
- Additional charge of 30$ per day for a third person.
- In case of no-show or same day cancellation, 50% of the amount of the total reservation will be debited.
- Cash payment is appreciated (there is an ATM Desjardins within a 5 minutes walking distance).